I have exciting news to share. Max and I have been heads down the past several months working on some major updates to Codiqa. Specifically, we’ve completely redesigned and simplified the interface of the dashboard and builder, and added some great new features. We’ve gathered so much awesome feedback since we launched, and it’s feels great to finally see a lot of that go live. Here’s a brief overview on what’s new (we’ll be talking more in depth about several of these next week):
- Upgraded all jQuery Mobile components to 1.2.0. w00t!
- New and improved drag-and-drop behavior. You can now reorder components after they’ve been added.
- Awesome new image uploader. Upload from your computer, a URL, Dropbox, or many other services!
- The inspect code button has been relocated to the bottom right corner of the builder We have more exciting updates to that on the way… 🙂
- You can now share your mobile projects through Email and Twitter
- New dashboard and builder design.
- Updated logo branding.
- Expanded storage and team members for plans – Unlimited storage and staff members as you like starting with the Team plan.
- Basic documentation and FAQ added. We will expand this in the coming months.
- Expanding support with LiveChat. Now you can say “Hello” to us via chat!
That’s the big stuff. You’ll find a few other hidden gems in there when you start playing around, so go try it out! Seriously, you’re going to love it. This is just the beginning – we decided to launch these updates now instead of waiting to finish even more updates and improvements. Things are ramping up over here, so stay tuned!